Destination Better, Inc. offers an array of services equipped to meet your business needs.
Below, we listed five of our most common services. If you don’t see a service you’re looking for, we are flexible and encourage you to reach out and see if we can help you.
C-suite & Leader Workshops
We provide C-suite and leadership workshops for Fortune 1000 companies, as well as small-to-medium sized businesses.
These workshops are typically offered as 2, 4 or 8-hour sessions that bring company leadership together to provide a sustainability overview, including topics identified in our areas of expertise.
Each workshop is customized per your industry and based on research to include client status, as well as the sustainability development of your stakeholders: competitors, customers, and supplier activity.
We’ll conduct an evaluation of your organization’s current efforts for sustainability communication and create recommendations for improvement.
Areas we evaluate and recommend externally, include:
- Company website
- Social media
- Press releases
- Company alignment
Areas we evaluate and recommend internally, include:
- Employee communications
- Intranet infrastructure
- Giving and volunteering technology
Reporting | Frameworks & Protocols
We help ensure transparency in your business, through these reporting frameworks and protocols:
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) | Identify significant sustainability issues to report impacts on critical issues
- CDP | Supplier and investor driven requests
- EcoVadis | Supply chain requests and full inventory of sustainability practices and goals
- Ecodesk | Supply chain driven request for energy, waste and water data
- U.K. Modern Slavery Act | Required corporate reporting and corresponding human trafficking awareness program
- GHG Protocol | Emissions inventories and inform on reduction goals
Consultation & Research
Typically, consultations and research are parts of larger projects; however, they tend also allow for periodic smaller engagements. Every business is unique and our consultations may vary based on those needs; however, you can expect us to evaluate your communications and have a discussion about business leaving you with some advice and recommendations within our hour together.
We’ll conduct research about a specific topic you’re interested in learning more about as well as offer our recommendations. We’re a team-member in your back pocket: consider a retainer for ongoing access.
We welcome opportunities for speaking engagements, and can help you prepare and create presentations.
Our speaking engagements include,
- Breakout sessions, or
- Facilitated discussion
Our presentation, preparation and creation services include both concepts as well as visuals, offering:
- Advice and development of sustainability-related presentations based upon role and audience: internal or external, such as executive/senior leadership, Foundation, sales/development
- Creation of attractive visuals, including supporting data
Presentation | Preparation & Creation